Nomad Design Madscad 115 Sinking - 4.5"
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Good Karma Sportfishing is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://goodkarmafishingtackle.com.
To be honest I am not a fan of Nomad Tackle products, not fully convinced as of yet, but might get there soon with the new Nomad Madscad 150.
I have sold my other Nomad deep divers in garage sales for $1.00. No joke, but then I get a call from a client telling me to try out these new Nomad Madscad lures after he sent me a few photos of some big wahoo he caught offshore of Islamorada using the Madscad 150.
Honestly so far I am impressed. The Madscad 115 or 150 is what I recommend you purchase.
It has that unique "tail thumping action" I like similar to the other trolling plugs I use. Not to mention it matches the hatch, they are not big and bulky and look like bite size baitfish.
I can tell Nomad put some work in on this when it came to the design. These guys do a lot of top water fishing. Give it try on the left corner or right corner when trolling for wahoo. Just pick the side of your boat with the most white water and put it there. The bait will dart in and out of the white water. Big Wahoo look at this like that bait is are trying to hide from them. This sort of action provokes a vicious reactionary strike when wahoo are lethargic.
I have now have a few in my arsenal of wahoo and tuna lures.
Brand: Nomad Design
Color: BPM - Black Pink Mackerel
- ✔️ READY TO FISH – Madscad 115 Sinking 1.5oz through wired construction, fitted with BKK 3/0 inline single hooks
- 🐟 VERSATILE - The Madscad 115mm is a sinking stickbait that can be worked slow or fast with long or short twitches of the rod tip. A stop start retrieve creates an erratic swimming action that fish simply cannot resist.
- 🎣CASTING - It is a long distance casting stickbait ideal for snook, tarpon, jacks, stripers, bass, muskie, walleye, salmon and just about every other coastal or freshwater predator species you can think of. The Madscad has been designed with a seductive action that fish just cannot resist.
- 🐠 EVERYTHING EATS MADSCADS - With sizes ranging from small 3.5" twitchbaits that are perfect for bass, redfish, tarpon, snook, roosterfish, stripers and bluefish, through to the larger 8" big baits for tuna, wahoo, yellowtail, cubera and GTs, there is a Madscad for every species imaginable.
- 💯CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Nomad Design - Crafted by Experience. It means quality products that won't let you down when that fish of a lifetime comes along. It means peace of mind and enjoyable time on the water. 100% money back guarantee.
Details: Often called the most versatile lure in the range, and the lure you would choose to catch the most species. The Madscad 115mm is a sinking stickbait that can be worked slow or fast with long or short twitches of the rod tip. A stop start retrieve creates an erratic swimming action that fish simply cannot resist. It is a long distance casting stickbait ideal for a huge range of species. It can be used in freshwater for catching muskie or bass through to offshore catching big tuna, mahi mahi or yellowtail. If you were to choose one lure to catch the most variety of bluewater species, then the madscad 115 is the lure.
Package Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.8 x 1.1 inches